Saturday, August 26, 2006

keep the blog alive

so like shaun told me to keep the blog alive by posting sumthing. when i asked him what to post he said sumthing abt me. so like whatever.

personally, to add on to what zheng hao said about our class being gosu and all, i think we got pure pwnage teachers( even if at times one their lessons suck to the khor). We generally have very enjoyable lessons. Non and i mean NON of our lessons end without a joke, a laugh, a smile. the only reason why i only put madam's pic on our class page was due to the lack of space and the fear of being bias to certain teachers, otherwise i would have put them all in.

SO like unpopular questions that people do not like to ask me:
Q1. WTF UR BUDDHIST?
ANS: 18 levels of hell yeah. But i have grown up in a very christian environment. My childcare centre was run by christians, before every meal there i said grace.But i din noe what grace was until i was in primary 4.In primary 4 my form teacher was constantly sharing her church and christian experiences with the class.She was nice.After which i went to ACS(I), which wasnt much of a buddhist haven either. From there i got my foundation of what christianity was, that basic knowledge i still use today. Then there is ACJC, where like ACS(I) i cannot pon chapel, and other the constant influence of a form teacher in-charge of the CHRISITIAN FELLOWSHIP. OWNAGE! so yeah 10 plus years under christian influence and i am still buddhist. If u ask me YTF i believe in it, or what is there to believe in it, i dont really have a good reason for you, perhaps i believe in action and consequence, and that it is only human to have a good and bad side, u juz strive to do as much good as u can.

ok that was long....
Q2.DO U HAVE A GF?If not, are u gay?
ANS:NO.NO. i swear on anything that can be sweared upon, at the time of this blog i do not have a GF. I do wonder if i am gay at times too, especially since i piss off chio bus on a frequent basis, but when guanyi touches me to tell me the truth about himself, i realise that i am not. I naturally have girls i like, a girl i have particular interest in. I convince myself that it is only practical not to pursue a relationship now, to a vague extent it is true, but when the time comes will i be able to? Will i be able to gel my hair, get nice clothes, get contact lenses and cut off the suaning half of my tongue when i want to seriously get a girl? LOL perhaps not.

well thaz all i will give the classblog this time. This should be more than enuff for substantial suanning material against me. happy now shaun? after pushing my class page out of the picture and making me write this blog. u happy now?