Sunday, February 19, 2006

Eighteen, on the Eighteenth

I think it's pointless to use LJ just because there are only 2 people in the whole class using. But nevermind already.

Anyway, I've decided to upload most of my photos here to share, because I don't know where else to upload them.

And because I'm like super lazy, I think captions will do just fine. No storytelling.

Pre - FunORama

Squash @ 2.10ac


DX!


Gaius's sketch


Painting on the banner cloth, as well as our shirts and pants.


Completed banner! Looks nice, with Chicken Little crawling ala Ju-On/The Ring.

FunORama!

Preparations...


and more final preparations.


Not forgetting some face paint and photo-whoring.


The crowd flocking in!


LoyKee Best Chicken Rice. So artistic sia.


Dunking booth



Yay!



Ngoei's Nightmare!



Clarissa Poh? No more!


Shameless photo-whores (not Andre)


Shadrach, Jill and Me!




My face unceremoniosly cut off. Yay. Great.

A few shout-outs: Lots of thanks to Weizhi, Jill and SA1 for the success of the dunking booth; to Rebecca for her great organisation skills for the food stall; to Zhihuan for selling the rice balls from 11+ till 5+ (his motive, we all can guess); to Mdm Joyce Low and her hubby for their help; and to the rest of the class for the great support. Cliche as it sounds, it wouldn't have been possible without you all. I'm sure everyone contributed in one way or another :)


Let's rejoice in SEone spirit!