Sunday, February 12, 2006

^ ^

Um hullo. :) Because Blogger sucks and I don't know how to use it, I've uploaded most of the photographs from the back of 2.10ac onto this thing, okay? Yay!

So, um, yes, you can get the pictures there. If you want a larger version of any of them, just email me or comment here or comment there or anything OR you can just tell me in school, mmhm! Or if you want any of photographs that you know I have but that I haven't uploaded. Yeah.

I know it's kind of plain but ah, it is functional and plus I have no time to make it pretty since it took me two days just to upload 45 pictures with my HORRID HORRID Internet connection that disconnects every 10 minutes. :(

ANYWAY. Thank you Shaunie, it was very nice of you to stay with the girls till so late, by the way. :) And the banner is super super awesome! :D

... Anyone who dares say otherwise will be BEATEN TO A PULP and yes, this means you, Quincy Quek if you read this. Rrr.